To apply for funding, you must submit a proposal yourself, after your paper has been accepted at a conference. The earlier you apply, the better.
Please submit a proposal with the following information:
- Your personal details: Full name, e-mail address, affiliation, and status (undergraduate, graduate, or PhD).
- A short note from your advisor or university confirming your student status and recommending you as the recipient of this grant.
- The name and dates of the conference you are participating in.
- The title, abstract, and co-authors (names and affiliations) of your paper.
- A link to your paper in an open repository (ePrint or arXiv).
- A link to your code (GitHub or GitLab) if your paper includes an implementation.
- An estimate of your travel expenses for your participation in the following (where applicable):
- Travel tickets such as airline, train, or bus.
- Conference participation fees.
- Visa costs.